All is as it should be


"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale." - Hans Christian Andersen

There is something I want to share with you. It isn't groundbreaking in any way, nor is it something that will help you reach full enlightenment - just something that gets figured out along the path of life.

So here it is. Take a moment to get ready. It's big.

If you don't engage with your fairy godmother/godfather, they will get dusty and out of focus.

It took me some time to realize this, and admittedly I sort of tossed my fairy godparent to the side. For some reason I just felt like they'd just given up, so it was clearly time for me to throw in the towel as well. In hindsight, I can see that these folks were tired of lighting bushes on fire for me to see a "sign," and they were surely worn out with sending me very clear messages that I ignored at every turn.

At some point I realized that maybe I should start listening. It was a real life experience that can only be described as the way your body feels after you stub your little toe while trying to get to the bathroom at night. Not trying to be dramatic, but I got *zinged* big time. Like, Big Time, big time.

At that moment my noggin showed me this place that seemed a little lonely, kind of ragged, and in need of care. On closer inspection, it was a little bit of Dreamy Goal Hope, with a sprinkling of Share Your Gifts -- and it was just patiently waiting for me to see it.

What I want to share here is this - everything is as it should be. This is not a trite saying that overlooks world events, by-passes health/wellness, or negates life experiences - it is a truth that has made it through the ages. What it looks like to you is different than what it feels like for others. Also, it does not alleviate you from doing what you can to help others. It's a simple mantra that can help you feel less remorse about what you thought might be missed opportunities.

Today I invite you to take a moment and just be. Get a few breaths in, then out, and go along along in your day.

Much love,
Kim

Comments

Popular Posts