A Gentle Awareness


“Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object.” - Ram Dass

One of the first things I read on Facebook this morning was an article from On Being that discussed the art of befriending ourselves. It really struck a note in my heart's song, as that is often the biggest hurdle folks face in their wellness work.

It is my belief that we are, at our core, made of Love. Even those humans that prefer to act out of fear, anger, or rejection have a spark of Love inside their soul.

Today I invite you to look within and search for your inner spark. Take a moment to invite lovingkindness into your whole being. And remember, you are important in this world, and I love you with my entire self.

Grace and ease,
~ Kim

Comments

Popular Posts